Section 341(a) Meeting Information
- Every person that files a Chapter 13 bankruptcy must attend a 341 Meeting of Creditors
- There are currently no in-person 341 meetings. At present they are conducted telephonically.
- During your telephonic 341 meeting, one of my attorneys will ask you questions about your bankruptcy paperwork filed with court and your financial situation. Creditors also may be on the line and may ask you questions.
- Your telephonic 341 meeting will be recorded. Make sure you answer questions clearly so that the recorder can pick up your responses. If you have filed a joint case with your spouse, both spouses must respond for the record.
- It is preferred that you use a landline and refrain from using speakerphone when calling into your 341 meeting.
- You will need to be on "mute" when you call in for your 341 meeting. You will wait until your case number and name called before you get off "mute".